Saturday, October 6, 2012

First post

So, here i am at the beginning of my blogging. Mmmmm wonder where this wil take me. i have finally finished packing. ok, mostly. still have the clothes we're wearing and the ones in the clothes baske, and my pillow. but other that. it's all packed! including two kettle bells , 4 dumbbells...in our carryons! did you know that british airways allows you to take 50 lbs in your carryon?! that could be tricky to get that much weight in such a small piece of luggage, but never fear...2 kettlebells, 4 dumbells, and a cast iron skillet have totally helped!!! LOL!!! steve is going to get a workout just getting us situated on the plane! this is going to take me a little bit to figure this whole thing out, so please bear with me as i getthis up and running. and next time i'll use the key board for the tablet.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment